Building Bridges to the Future: Education as a Path to Social Mobility
The purpose of this year’s symposium is to discuss scholarship and strategies designed to enhance underrepresented students’ college enrollment outcomes.
The goal of this symposium is to highlight best practices and policies designed to transform education throughout the United States as well as enhance students’ educational experiences, college participation, and workforce outcomes.
- Tomiko Brown-Nagin, Harvard Law School
- Lamont A. Flowers, Clemson University
- Robert Lewis, Jr., The BASE
- Sanetta Ponton, Legal Outreach
- Raj Salhotra, HLS ’18, SWAG To College
- Jennifer Smith, University of Texas at Austin
Featuring a keynote address by:
- Deborah Bial, The Posse Foundation
Lunch provided. Doors open at 11:45am, program will begin promptly at noon.
Cosponsored by the Charles H. Houston Center for the Study of the Black Experience in Education, Clemson University