Communities of color have been severely impacted by COVID-19. Inequities abound in education, health and long term policies that have contributed to the conditions that make our communities more vulnerable. This event will draw upon the experience of community members directly confronting these inequities in the hope of creating a constructive conversation that combines community experience with university expertise.
- David J. Harris, Managing Director, Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race & Justice, Harvard Law School
- Devin Morris & Jabari Peddie, Co-founders of the Teachers’ Lounge MA
- Dr. Christina Villareal, Director of the Teacher Education Program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Ra’Shaun Nalls, Director of Community Engagement at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Tracie Jones, Director of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at the Harvard Graduate School of Education
Event was held on Zoom.