Presented by the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Black Law Students Association, Multiracial Law Students Association, and the Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race and Justice
Join a cross-racial discussion among leading scholars and civil rights activists about what challenges a rapidly growing and more self-conscious mixed race community are posing to the current civil rights system and to American racial identities. Where is the struggle for racial equality headed in an increasingly multiracial America?
A discussion with:
- Professor Michele Elam, Stanford University
- Professor Jennifer Hochschild, Harvard University (Moderator)
- Matt Kelley, Founder & Former President, MAVIN Foundation
- Dennis Parker, Director, ACLU Racial Justice Program
- Professor Kim Williams, John F. Kennedy School of Government
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
American Constitution Society
Kennedy School of Government Asian Pacific American Caucus
Harvard Law and Policy Review
South Asian Law Students Association
All are welcome. Free dinner served.